12 Graduates Pass Electrical Engineer Licensure Exam
Twelve graduates from the College of Engineering and Design passed the recently concluded Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination administered September 2 and 3.
Silliman garnered a passing rate of 85.71 per cent, higher than the national passing percentage of 62.93.
Congratulations to our new Licensed Electrical Engineers!
- Amada, Aaron Balbon
- Arbas, Denton Flores
- Borromeo, Franz Chiu
- Duhaylungsod, Ciara Mae Laarni Moralde
- Grapa, Kerwin Noel Cataylo
- Jaro, Israel Olarte
- Quiñones, Michael Kim Branzuela
- Rempojo, Neil Cyro Cabcaban
- Ricardo, Alvin Gillera
- Saplad, Jun Lester Solamillo
- Solomon, Marian Vern Nuique
- Toralde, Marc Alain Vicoy