Silliman Produces 9 New Licensed Civil Engineers
Nine of this year's successful passers of the 2014 Civil Engineer Licensure Examination are from Silliman University.
Congratulations to our new licensed civil engineers:
- Abugan, Leo Benard Atay
- Aljas, Prince Allister Pastor
- Bajana, Francis Tulabing
- Guaren, Stephen Cris Tuso
- Guibingcan, Josey Lee Kilat
- Maderazo, Teresito Jr. Barnido
- Marigza, Jethro Joshua Acido
- Omandam, Jay Van Visitacion
- Zamora, Jad May Lado
Silliman's passing rate is 56.25 per cent against the national passing percentage of 43.41.