12 Vie for Miss Silliman Crown
Twelve colleges have sent in their respective bets for this year’s Miss Silliman pageant happening in the evening of August 24.
This year’s pageant promises to test the advocacies of the candidates, bringing out their respective commitments to social development, youth and gender empowerment, and environmental conservation.
The 12 candidates are:
- College of Arts and Sciences – Jeva Rhoden
- College of Business Administration – Genin Raya Amiscaray
- College of Education – Anita Generosa Ygoña
- College of Engineering and Design – Lexandria Bliss Dela Cerna
- College of Law – Stella Lyn Amistad
- College of Mass Communication – Dae Narah Garcia
- College of Nursing – Maria Christina Goodwin
- Graduate Studies – Marya Inocencio
- Institute of Clinical Laboratory Sciences– Mary Frances Cablao
- Institute of Rehabilitative Sciences – Ma. Patricia Angeli Montinola
- Medical School – KatrinaLogarta
- School of Public Affairs and Governance -Shamah Bulangis