Silliman is Top 8 Best Performing School in ME Board Exam
Silliman University clinched the eight spot on the list of Top 10 best performing schools, based on results of the recent Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination.
The University had a total of 14 passers out of 18 takers, registering a passing average of 77.78. The national passing rate was 55.31 per cent.
Congratulations to our new licensed mechanical engineers!
- Alam, Jan Melritch Langyon
- Alvarez, Al Joy Palacpac
- Betinol, Alex Jose Jr. Abellon
- Cagadas, John Homer Jamandron
- Diaz, Jude Anthony Dellona
- Diputado, Janri Isidore Laviste
- Flores, Luis Villahermosa
- Llanes, Bien Rafael Erames
- Mamhot, David Jules Alviola
- Meneses, Susan Marie Buhanghang
- Palma, Phillander Patrick Pleños
- Suanque, Quena Mae Jastia
- Tayko, Marc Joseph Mongaya
- Villanueva, April Joyce Mabesa