College of Law to Offer Refresher Courses
The College of Law will start offering refresher courses for its students starting this semester, following confirmation by the Philippine Legal Education Board and in recognition of its high standing.
Nine subjects will be offered to cover all the review classes required in the fourth year level of the Juris Doctor Program:
- Civil Law Review I (3 Units)
- Civil Law Review II (3 Units)
- Commercial Law Review (4 Units)
- Constitutional Law Review (3 Units)
- Criminal Law Review (4 Units)
- Labor Law Review (3 Units)
- Remedial Law Review I (3 Units)
- Remedial Law Review II (3 Units)
- Taxation Law Review (2 Units)
For inquiries, please e-mail email@example.com, or call (035) 422-6002 loc. 306.