9 Pass Licensure Exams for Electrical Engineers
Silliman University congratulates nine of its graduates for passing the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination administered on September 10 to 11.
Based on the results released September 14, the University garnered a passing average of 69.23 per cent against the national passing rate of 58.02 per cent.
Congratulations to our new licensed electrical engineers:
- Abrasaldo, Sheryl Lyn Salvania
- Caluscusan, Vhan Louell Lozada
- Gapol, Bienvenido III Baroro
- Paglinawan, Wyll Cheif Neil Quiro-Quiro
- Paracuelles, Aldy Stephen Araco
- Sarmiento, Ismael Luis Querubin
- Sedillo, Kaiser Josef Torres
- Villanueva, Jennifer Madronio
- Villegas, Peter Ian Paul Dicalay