20 Pass Engineering Licensure Exams
Silliman University garnered passing percentages higher than the national passing rates in three licensure examinations in engineering conducted separately in the past months.
Eleven passed the Civil Engineer Licensure Examination administered May 5 and 6 (68.75 per cent against national passing rate: 42.82 per cent); three in the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination on given April 21 and 22 (50 per cent against national passing rate: 38.65 per cent); and six in the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination held March 23 and 24 (75 per cent against national passing rate: 54.77 per cent).
Congratulations to our new licensed engineers!
- Bollozes, Jay Christian Andaya
- Cagang, Jhulleanne Mae Balbuena
- Catipay, Emelie Marich Medida
- Dandoy, Anthony Brianne Saplot
- Diputado, Val Galen Tubio
- Hongayo, Gerald Alejandria
- Jordan, Karl Sehmuel Narrajos
- Palafox, Jose Jr. Buling
- Pino, Mark Rovi Sastre
- Pono, Alwila Marie Ecleo
- Undag, Patrick Henry Aparri
- Abada, Jason Duran
- Tinio, Floyd Lazalita
- Tunga, Frances Val Samson
- Banogon, Wilfred Jr. Aba
- Enriquez, Medal Jr. Amar
- Fabillar, Raymund Mar Amposta
- Kho, Carl Daniel Po
- Tindoc, Jeofilito Duran
- Vincoy, Richard Rey Morqueda