Online Reservation Now Open!
Click: Online Reservation Form
Silliman University is not administering an entrance examination. It will instead incorporate into its Senior High program a strong career guidance program. This career guidance program assists students in their choice of a career based on their competencies, skills and interests, while they are in Grades 11 and 12.
Online Registration and Reservation: Jan. 15 – April 30, 2019
Enrollment Starts: Grade 11 – May 6, 2019 and Grade 12 May 20, 2019
Enrollment into the Senior High program can be done online. This is consistent with the online enrollment system presently in place for Basic Education and college. A link to the Online Enrollment for Senior High will be made available on the website early next semester, and an update on its availability will be e-mailed to all pre-registered applicants.
I. Incoming Grade 11
- Report Card or Form 138 (original and photocopy) indicating at least 80% as the general average grade
- Two (2) certificates of good moral character: one from the school last attended and one from a prominent member of the community
- Recommendation Letter from the School Principal/Guidance Counselor from the school last attended (form available at SUSHS)
- Two (2) recent colored 2” x 2” ID pictures
- Official copy of birth certificate issued by NSO (original and photocopy)
- A physical examination report issued by a registered physician attesting to the student’s fitness to go to school. Testing for this requirement must be done at Silliman University Medical Center Foundation Incorporated (SUMCFI): chest x-ray, dental and CBC laboratory examinations
- A write-up on what TRACK to take and the reason(s) for choosing it
Note: A Two-semester residency is required for a student to graduate from SU Senior High School.