4 New Scholarships Offered; Application Closes April 30
Incoming and continuing students can already consider applying to four scholarships that have been newly established and will be administered starting opening of School Year 2014-2015 in June.
Click to access full list: Scholarships for SY 2014-2015.
These scholarships are the: Lu Siok Guan Scholarship, Jesus and Maria Cynthia Tanega Endowed Scholarship, Tanjay City Endowed College Scholarship, and United Methodist Ministers’ Children Scholarship.
Applications should be sent directly to the Student Scholarships and Aid Division of the Office of Student Services located at the SUACONA Student Center.
Applicants are to be guided by the following. For more details, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Lu Siok Guan Scholarship
- For a junior Electrical Engineering student with an annual family income of only Php 150,000.
Jesus and Maria Cynthia Tanega Endowed Scholarship
- For senior BS Chemistry students who are currently writing their thesis.
- Applicants must have a CQPA of at least 3.0. into thesis writing with a cumulative quality point average (CQPA) of at least 3.0.
Tanjay City Endowed College Scholarship
- Open to any student, regardless of course, who is a resident of Tanjay City, Negros Oriental.
United Methodist Ministers’ Children Scholarship
- For incoming first year student in the Bachelor of Mass Communication program whose parent/parents is/are minister/s of the United Methodist Church of the Philippines.
For a complete list of available scholarships, click: Scholarships for SY 2014-2015, or call (035) 422-6002 local 328. Deadline for submission of application: April 30, 2014.