DORMITORY APPLICATION FOR SY 2022-2023
1. Interested applicants may now request for a pencil reservation at the Student Housing and Residence Division (SHRD) by email at [email protected]
2. To view the Board and Room Rates of the various dormitories and room accommodations, click here or scroll down to the bottom of this webpage. Applicants/parents must read and understand the Dormitory Manual and download the Waiver, Application Form, Agreement, and Pre-Admission Questionnaire.
DOCUMENTS/FORMS TO DOWNLOAD:
(Click to download)
A visit to the dormitories is most welcome for an informed dormitory and room accommodation decision/choice.
3. A completed pencil reservation at the SHRD needs the following important information of the applicant:
- Complete Name of the applicant
- Planned Course of study and Year level of the applicant
- Preferred Dormitory and Room Accommodation
- Name, Address and contact numbers of Parents
4. A follow-up of the pencil reservation must be made starting July 15, 2022 until August 15, 2022 between 8-12 noon and 2-5 p.m., for personal appearance for an in-person interview of the applicant with their parent/guardian. Bring the all needed documents: Waiver, Application Form, and Pre-Interview Questionnaire, Copy of the Vaccination certificate and the Recent Medical
certificate (any Registered Physician of your choice).
5. Completion and submission of the Pre-Admission Questionnaire, Notarized Waiver and Release of Liability, Notarized Dormitory Application, and Recent Medical Certificate to signify the fitness of the applicant to stay in the dormitory (within 2 weeks before the interview).
6. Payment of the Board and Lodging. Keep the receipt for the issuance of Dormitory Assignment Slip (DAS).
7. FOR CONTINUING RESIDENTS:
a. Complete and submit to the SHRD Office the following:
- Notarized Waiver and Release of Liability
- Notarized Dormitory Application
- Copy of the applicant’s COVID-19 Vaccination Card or Certificate (Certificates can be request from the VaxCertPH website: https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/)
- Recent Medical Certificate
b. Payment of the Board and Lodging. Keep the receipt for the issuance of Dormitory Assignment Slip (DAS)
c. Secure the Dormitory Assignment Slip (DAS)
For inquiries, please email [email protected] or call 422-6002 local 331.