March 1, 2020
May 31, 2020
This is to inform you that CHED Region 7 will no longer accept walk-in applicants for scholarship.
All incoming freshmen college applicants should apply thru our online site http://chedro7.com/csp_application
starting March 1, 2020 to May 31, 2020.
Documentary Requirements per CMO 08 s.2019:
- 2×2 ID picture
- Citizenship: Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Academic Requirements:
– Duly certified true copy of Grades for Grade 11 or Grade 12 (at least from 1st to 3rd Quarter)
- Income Requirements – any of the following:
– Latest ITR of parents or guardian if employed
– Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR
– Certificate of Indigency from the Barangay (Parent’s or guardian)
– Certificate/Case Study from DSWD
– Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.