February 4, 2020
May 31, 2020
- Interested applicants may now request for a pencil reservation at the Student Housing and Residence Division (SHRD) by telephone at 035-4226002 local 331 or email us at [email protected].
- Parents/Guardians and applicants must visit the University website at su.edu.ph by clicking Services, then click Campus Housing and select view for the Board and Room Rates of the various dormitories and room accommodations. A visit to the dormitories is most welcome for an informed dormitory and room accommodation choice.
- A completed pencil reservation at the SHRD needs the following important information of the applicant:
– Complete Name of the applicant
– Planned Course of study and Year level of the applicant
– Preferred Dormitory and Room Accommodation
– Name, Address and contact numbers of Parents
- A follow-up of the pencil reservation must be made by the end of March 2020 or the 1st week of April 2020 by phone or personal appearance for proper confirmation and interview schedule.
- Confirmed applicants will be interviewed together with their parents. A Medical Certificate (done a week prior to the interview) is required for dormitory admission.
- Process for dormitory application shall commence.
– Filling –up of Dormitory Application and Notarization of the Agreement
– Payment of Board and Lodging
– Submission of Dormitory Application and Agreement
– Confirmation of Dormitory Reservation