Call for Applicants: SU Foreign Exchange Students Program, SY 2023-2024
The Silliman University (SU) Student Scholarship and Aid Division is now accepting applicants for the SU Foreign Exchange Students Program for S.Y. 2023-2024.
- Entering Regular Junior level student in SY 2023-2024 (must have completed three semesters in Silliman University and is currently enrolled)
- Certified term CQPA of 3.0 or better from the College/Department
- Taken Psychological Test at the Testing Center
Qualified Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- Application letter
- Accomplished application form (forms are available at the Student Scholarship and Aid Division, on the 2nd floor of Oriental Hall)
- Letter of endorsement from the College Dean
- Certified CQPA of 3.0 or better from the College/Department
- Informative Copy of Record
- Confirmation slip from the Testing Center for having taken the
- Psychological Test
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of both parents
Successful Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- Medical Certificate from the university physician
- Letter of consent and affidavit of support from parents including bank statement
Submit documents on or before February 20, 2023 to the office of the Student Scholarship and Aid Division, 2nd floor of Oriental Hall.
For inquiries, email the Student Scholarship and Aid Division at [email protected] or call (035) 422 6002 local 328.