SU now offers BS Geology
Silliman University (SU) offers the Bachelor of Science in Geology program, effective SY 2020-2021.
The admission requirements and screening process are as follows:
Admission Requirements and Screening Process
For School Year 2020-2021
- Submit an electronic certified true copy of Senior High School card to the Physics Department’s e-mail address: [email protected] STEAM graduates should not have a grade below 85 in Math, Physics, and Chemistry. For non-STEAM graduates, the General Average Grade must not below 85 and should enroll and pass the Augmentation subjects in Physics and Math with a final grade, not below 2.5. For graduates of Science and Engineering degrees, they should submit an electronic certified true copy of their transcript of records to [email protected]. They must not have a grade below 85 or its equivalent in their major subjects These particular graduates are classified as regular 3rd-year students except those without any of the following courses in their baccalaureate programs:
- Electricity and Magnetism, Optics, and Modern Physics
- Engineering Drawing and Surveying Method
- Principles of Geology and Geomorphology
- Stratigraphy and Historical Geology
- After submitting the required documents, the applicants will receive an e-mail for a scheduled on-line or electronic interview.
Qualified applicants will be notified by e-mail and may proceed with the enrollment procedures shown on the University website: https://su.edu.ph/admissions-procedures/
For inquiries, please contact the SU Physics Department through:
Email: [email protected]
Tel #: (035) 4226002 loc 317